Wellcome to National Portal
Text size A A A
Color C C C C

Last updated: 25th February 2019

Educational Certificate

Educational Certificate given by Government Educational Board/ University needs to have verification and attestation by the Registrar of that Board/University and attestation by M/O Education before sending it to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for attestation. Regarding certificates from private Institution/ University, it has to be verified and attested by that concerned institution/University and then it has be attested by the University wing of Education Ministry and Notary Public. After fulfilling aforementioned pre-requisites, educational certificates could be sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for attestation.