Wellcome to National Portal
Text size A A A
Color C C C C

Last updated: 26th September 2017

Police Clearance

After the Police clearance certificate has been counter-signed (with named seal) by the officer in charge of the police station, it needs to be sent by the Home Ministry or concerned Superintendent of Police (SP) or appropriate authority through a forwarding letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for consular attestation.