Text size A A A
Color C C C C
Last updated: 25th September 2017

Birth Certificate

A Birth Certificate has to be collected from the office of Local Chairman or Ward Counsellor. Then it has to be submitted in MOFA for attestation after a prior attestation from Notary Public.

Share with :

Facebook Facebook